Air conditioning / Heating:
Each room has a separate air conditioning unit, which is adjustable with a remote control.
Rooms are cleaned and trimmed daily.
Towels changed every day and bed linen every two days.
Unlimited towels changing on request.
Check-in time is at 15:00
Arrival can be made earlier depending on the condition of the room after contacting the Reception.
Check-out time is at 12.00
Departures can be made later on request and subject to availability.
Reception is open for 16 hours with internal telephone access for 24 hours.
Baggage transfer service for a surcharge.
A computer is available.
Breakfast is served indoors and outdoors in the hotel's breakfast room.
The serving time is from 07:00 to 10:00.
Breakfast is available early in the morning upon request.
Breakfast is available in special packaging.
Breakfast is available in your room for an extra charge.
Please note that food safety and hygiene regulations prohibit the transport of food from the hotel's brewery. Remember that food waste is an affront to humanity.
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- LED TV
- 12 hours room service
- Wake-up service or device
- Towels, linen
- 24 hours hot water
- Baby cot (Available free of charge, after request)
- Iron (available at reception)
- First aid kit - pharmacy (available at reception)
Kindly advice: Please turn off the lights and air conditioning when you move away from the room. Saving energy and reducing thermal pollution should be conscious of all of us.
Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
Internet speed depends on overall usage. Note that due to the increased number of visitors, there may be a decrease in speed. We ask for your understanding and reasonable use of it
Luggage storage is available in case of late departure from the Hotel.
The hotel features free outdoor parking.
For your convenience you should: Rationally park.Do not park sprawling.
The exterior doors of the rooms opens only with the key. Reception is open until 00:00. In case you plan to return to the hotel after 00:00, you much have the key of the room with you.
Contact the Reception for a TAXI call and their destination charges.
You can pay by cash, or by credit or debit card (MASTERCART or VISA) and by bank transfer. Contact the reception for other credit arrangements.
Many businesses have special offers for our hotel customers. Find out at the Reception the type and terms of the offers.
CUSTOMER COMPLAINT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
Loggas hotel aims to continuously improve the services provided to its customers. Effective complaint management is a prerequisite for quality service delivery and is an essential source of data to identify weaknesses in policies and procedures.
Through this policy, Loggas hotel undertakes that complaints management will be prompt and fair, ensuring that:
- The complaint will be investigated thoroughly and discreetly.
- There will be fairness for both the applicant and any employee who may be referred.
- There will be no charge for filing and examining the complaint.
- The protection of personal data will be respected.
- The persons mentioned in the complaint or charge of complaints management will not participate in the investigation of the complaint, if any conflict of interest.
- Hotel staff will be continuously trained and have direct access to our complaints management policy.
- Hotel management and staff recognize the right to complain and seek fair and effective resolution of any problems that may arise from the services it offers.
- The complaints management system and internal procedures applied will be reviewed at regular intervals to ensure transparency, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Who complain
Any hotel tenant
- Initial submission
Initially Reception is informed. This is intended to provide an immediate solution before the client leaves.
- Submission stages
If you feel that further consideration of this matter is necessary, you should submit a written complaint (by email) to a formal complaint at email@example.com to investigate the matter independently. The message should:
- List your reservation details and contact information.
- Describe your complaint clearly.
- Be specific about the reasons for submitting it.
- Please indicate your expectations about solving the problem.
- Processing time
Send complaint acknowledgment of receipt within three working days of receipt.
The complaint will be investigated within 15 business days and the response will be sent immediately.
In special cases where more time is required for a thorough investigation we will request a written extension. The letter will outline the actions so far and will ask for any additional information that may be answered within 10 business days of sending our letter.
- Right to information
During the investigation of the complaint you can request information on the course of its development by contacting the Hotel.